📆 Thursday 17 March, 14:15 – 16:00
🏛 Hybrid seminar: zoom and Niagara, Nordenskiöldsgatan 1, Malmö – Sweden
✍️ Please sign up here by 14 March at the latest.
National Integration Evaluation Mechanisms: Ways forward (NIEM) is a six-years long transnational project ending in June 2022, which aims to prepare key actors in the integration field in 14 EU Member States to better face the current challenges and improve the integration outcomes of beneficiaries of international protection.
In the seminar, we present the final Swedish National Report 2021 followed by a panel discussion with invited guests commenting on ways forward and which areas that are in need of more attention in practice and research.
- Katarina Carlzén, Länsstyrelsen Skåne
- Henrik Nilsson, NÄTVERKET – Idéburen sektor Skåne
- Erika Löfgren, UNHCR Representation for the Nordic and Baltic Countries
- Giedrė Blažytė, Diversity Development Group, Lithuania
- Peter MacDonagh, FOCUS, H2020 project
The seminar is organized and led by Sayaka Osanami Törngren, Associate professor, Malmö University.
The panel is moderated by Nadeen Khoury and Tawanda Maviga, Reserch assistans, Malmö University.