Only two more days to go and you are still able to register for the FOCUS Final Conference – Living Well Together! Join us on 1-2 June 2022 at La Tricoterie in Brussels or follow our live stream online.
The FOCUS Final Conference will showcase the FOCUS results:
- findings from qualitative and quantitative research,
- the FOCUS Approach to Dynamic Integration, and
- the FOCUS Implementation Guidance.
It will take stock of the past decade of dynamic integration and discuss with other integration practitioners from civil society, academia and policy how the FOCUS results can be implemented in practice – also in the current context of increased migration from Ukraine.
On the agenda:
- Different perspectives on dynamic integration
- Findings from our comprehensive research study exploring socioeconomic and sociopsychological integration in four countries
- Accounts from the FOCUS case studies
- Workshops to experience our Living Well Together Resource and the FOCUS Approach to Dynamic Integration
- A policy roundtable to discuss priorities of integration work in the EU
- A marketplace to discover projects and initiatives
Attendance is free but upon registration only. Sign up here and exchange and network with other attendants via the event page even before the conference.
- Isabel de la Mata, Principal Advisor for Health and Crisis Management at DG Health
- Katerina Dimitrakopoulou, Head of Sector for Integration, DG Home
- Nour Abdulsalam, Board member, Support Group Network
- Shoresh Ibrahim, Head of international projects, City of Stockholm
- Guglielmo Schininà, Head of MHPSS section, International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Alison Strang, Senior research fellow, Queen Margaret University
The conference will be hosted by Maria Vincenza Desiderio, Senior Expert on Immigration and Immigrant Integration Policies.
Find the latest draft agenda and speakers’ list on the event page.